As part of our ongoing commitment to improving services for our clients, a number of services are currently available through our secure online portal.. These include:
- Leased Accommodation Requests (requests for new or existing leased premises) and;
- Acquisition and Disposal Requests (requests relating to the acquisition and disposal of property)
The Leased Accommodation Requests system:
- provides a consistent approach to managing your portfolio
- makes it easier for us to work together so we can achieve better utilisation of the NSW Government portfolio
- gives us more time and leverage to negotiate leases, improving outcomes for you and your agency
The Acquisitions and Disposals system:
- streamlines the process, saving you time
- compiles all of your requests in one place
- allows you to track the progress of your application
- makes it easier for you to review potential property opportunities
Eligible property staff within NSW Government agencies can Register below to create a new user profile. You will receive an email with your login details in one to five working days.
Customers who have previously registered are able to login using the button below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a link to a number of questions and answers that address feedback gathered from our customers.
Acquisitions and Disposals FAQs
Leased Accommodation Requests FAQs