The Customer Portal offers client agencies greater transparency of both Lease Management and Acquisition and Disposal Requests.
The new customer portal will provide:
- Intuitive, less complicated digital forms that are easier to use
- Improved agency views as all requests will be collated in one location
- Greater flexibility with multiple contacts able to work on the same case at the same time
- Improved navigation with revised fields and help options
- Increased visibility of status of requests with clear milestones at each stage
- Enhanced reporting capability with personalised reports, sorting options, filters and ability to export in CSV or Excel formats
- Collaborative two-way communication tools
- Efficient storage of information with upload and download functions for case-specific information.
Additionally, the Portal provides customers with enhanced visibility of the end-to-end process, the ability to subscribe to daily, weekly, monthly or ad-hoc reports as well as a dashboard.
To register as a new Customer Portal user, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- First name
- Last name
- Job title
- Office address
- Cluster name
- Access level: draft or draft/submit access.
A new online registration form is in development and will be available soon.
Customers who have previously registered are able to login using the button below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a link to a number of questions and answers that address feedback gathered from our customers.
Acquisitions and Disposals FAQs
Leased Accommodation Requests FAQs