Landmark Sydney CBD Rental Income Portfolio
111 Harrington StreetThe Rocks NSW 2000Australia
The rental income from the ground leases of four landmark Sydney CBD assets is being offered for sale by Expressions of Interest followed by select Tender.
- The properties include:
- Quay West Car Park, The Rocks
- Holiday Inn Old Sydney, The Rocks
- Shangri-La Hotel, The Rocks
- Novotel Rockford, Darling Harbour
- The properties are offered for sale in one line or individually
- The properties include three hotels and a commercial car park
- Estimated projected annual rental income of $4.48 million* across all four properties
- Over 90%* of rental income is derived from the three hotel properties, providing an opportunity to acquire an investment exposure to Australia's best performing hotel market
- Hotel operators include Accor Hotel Group, IHG Hotels and Shangri-La Hotels. The car park operator is Wilson Parking.
For further enquiry or to receive an Information Memorandum please contact the exclusive selling agents Deloitte Real Estate.
Expressions of Interest Closing 8th November 2017 at 3pm (AEDT).