Occupy Armidale's most desired business address
108 Faulkner StreetArmidale NSW 2350Australia
108 Faulkner Street, Armidale, New South Wales is the former Lands Board Office owned by Property NSW. It was designed by James Barnet and built in 1887.
The property is heritage listed and was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.
The building was renovated in 1974-5. The slate roof was replaced with corrugated steel in 1975. (DLWC S170 Register).
Internally the building served an office and consequently provides 6 separate offices across the ground level and three office across the second level.
The rooms on the ground level are generous in size and function. The ceiling clearance is also consistent throughout and is estimated to be at least 3.0m. In addition, each level provides bathroom and kitchenette facilities.
The building was constructed in a combination of double brick walls externally featuring double hung timber framed windows above timber floors. Carpets have been installed throughout to reduce noise.
Externally two small storage sheds are on title and were utilised for file storage. Parking around the perimeter is available for up to 8 vehicles.
Overall the building is well presented and awaits the next chapter.